BLACKPINK’s ‘How You Like That‘ Dance Video Has 1 Billion YouTube Views – Billboard.
What video has 1 billion views on YouTube?
The first video to reach a billion views was Psy’s “Gangnam Style” in 2012. Then it was Bieber, naturally, with “Baby” in 2015. “Despacito” is near the top of the list, with over six billion views. There’s a shark song in the #1 spot and that’s all we’ll say about that kids’ song lest it get stuck in your head.
What is the most disliked video in YouTube?
|Rank||Video name||Estimated Dislikes (millions)|
|1||†”YouTube Rewind 2018: Everyone Controls Rewind“||20.11|
|2||“Baby Shark Dance”||16.62|
|3||†”Sadak 2 Trailer”||13.70|
Who is the most subscribed Youtuber?
PewDiePie – First on the list is Felix Kjellberg who has most subscribers on YouTube. You might know his channel with the name of PewDiePie. He started with YouTube in 2010, and it took him three years to get the most number of subscribers on YouTube.
What’s the funniest video on YouTube?
- Jesus – I Will Survive.
- Crazy Frog Brothers.
- Chinese Backstreet Boys.
- Crazy Japanese Game Show.
- Urban Ninja. Not so much hilarious as just funny to think of a guy running through a city doing these things.
- Evolution of Dance. This guy is cool.
What is the most viewed video on YouTube in 1 hour?
|3.||“How You Like That”||86.3|
What is the most liked video on YouTube 2022?
“Despacito” by Luis Fonsi (left) featuring Daddy Yankee (right) has been the most liked video on YouTube since July 2017, with over 47 million likes as of January 2022.
What is the top 10 most viewed video on YouTube?
- “Baby Shark Dance” by Pinkfong Kids’ Songs & Stories (9.53bn views)
- “Despacito” by Luis Fonsi, featuring Daddy Yankee (7.59bn views)
- “Johny Johny Yes Papa” by LooLoo Kids (5.82bn views)
- “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran (5.50bn views)
Who is the most viewed artist on YouTube 2021?
Globally, Karol G tops the most-viewed artist chart of 2021, with 3.11 billion views, followed closely by The Weeknd, with 3.10 billion views.
How many 1 billion MV does BLACKPINK have?
With this, according to the agency, BLACKPINK became the first K-pop artist to have a choreography video other than the main music video reach one billion views on YouTube. The “How You Like That” dance performance video is BLACKPINK’s sixth video on YouTube to reach one billion views.
How much is 1 billion YouTube views worth?
In theory, a good content creator might earn anywhere from $240k to $5 million based on 1 billion views on YouTube. This income is based solely on potential ad revenue based on viewership.
How many BTS reached 1 billion?
BTS has just hit the 1.1 billion mark with another music video! On April 3 at around 10:40 p.m. KST, BTS’s music video for “IDOL” surpassed 1.1 billion views on YouTube, making it the group’s fifth music video to do so after “DNA,” “Boy With Luv,” “Dynamite,” and “MIC Drop (Steve Aoki Remix).”
What song has fastest billion views?
Despite having long been surpassed by Luis Fonsi’s global smash hit “Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee” in terms of total views, Adele’s record for fastest video release to generate one billion views still stands as of February 2022.
How many views does BLACKPINK have in total?
|Characteristic||Views in millions|
Who is the first kpop group to reach 1 billion views on a dance practice?
BLACKPINK has just reached a major YouTube milestone! The YG Entertainment girl group has become the first K-Pop act to have a dance practice video reach 1 billion YouTube views, with the dance practice for their 2020 single “How You Like That” setting the record on February 7 KST.
What’s the most viewed video on YouTube 2021?
On February 23, 2021, Baby Shark surpassed 8 billion views, becoming the first (and so far only) video to do so. On July 20, 2021, Baby Shark surpassed 9 billion views, becoming the first (and currently only) video to do so.
What is the most viewed video in 24 hours on YouTube?
The most viewed YouTube video in 24 hours was viewed 101,100,000 times, and was achieved by BTS (Republic of Korea) with the video titled “BTS (방탄소년단) ‘Dynamite’ Official MV,” on 22 August 2020. BTS previously held this record back in 2019 with their song “Boy with Luv” which featured Halsey.
Which music video has the best dancing?
- “It’s Oh So Quiet” – Björk.
- “Chandelier” – Sia.
- “Lotus Flower” – Radiohead.
- “Weapon of Choice” – Fatboy Slim.
- “Shake it Off” – Taylor Swift.
- “Here it Goes Again” – OK Go.
- “Baby it’s Cold Outside” – Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé
- “1234” – Feist.
What is the best dance choreography?
- Top 10 Best Choreographed Dance Music Videos.
- #10: “1234” (2007)
- #9: “Elastic Heart” (2013)
- #8: “Oops!
- #7: “Bad Romance” (2009)
- #6: “Lose Control” (2005)
- #5: “U Can’t Touch This” (1990)
- #4: “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)” (1997)
What are the top 10 music videos of all time?
- ‘Humble’ by Kendrick Lamar.
- ‘Closer’ by Nine Inch Nails.
- ‘Hardest Button to Button’ by White Stripes.
- ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’ by Nirvana.
- ‘The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)’ by Missy Elliott.
- ‘Sledgehammer’ by Peter Gabriel.
- ‘Here It Goes Again’ by OK GO.
- ‘Sabotage’ by Beastie Boys.
What is the most popular music video of all time?
“Despacito,” Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s smash collaboration that was inescapable at its peak in 2017, currently holds the title as the most-watched music video on YouTube, boasting more than seven billion views at the time of publication (for reference, the Earth has a population of 7.5 billion).
What EDM song has the most YouTube views?
- Gangnam Style | Psy | 4.4 Billion Views.
- Faded | Alan Walker | 3.2 Billion Views.
- Lean on | Major Lazer ft.
- Closer | The Chainsmokers | 2.8 Billion Views.
- This is what you came for | Calvin Harris and Rihanna | 2.5 Billion Views.
How long is a typical dance routine?
The dance performance for a small team may last somewhere around 1 minute and up to 3 minutes. Dance performances by big teams may last longer due to more movements and can last somewhere around 5-6 minutes. The mega teams’ performances last the longest as these are heavily choreographed and last up to 10 minutes.
What is a music video dancer?
Music videos, such as Hip Hop and R & B videos, frequently feature dancers to help express the emotion and ideas that the music presents. Casting directors for these types of videos are always looking for fresh, new and talented dancers to help capture and express the emotions behind these songs.
Top 10 Best Choreographed Dance Music Videos – YouTube
BEST DANCES OF 2020 – YouTube
TikTok dance compilation || Tiktok most watched – YouTube